Easter Outfit Inspo

SURPRISE!! I know it's not Monday but I was just too excited to share my Easter outfit that I thought why not share it now?? With Easter just around the corner, that means there are pastel colors and warmer weather ahead of us! It means there is light at the end of this freezing cold, winter tunnel. I'm traveling back home this Easter to spend that time with my family. Our Easter festivities consist of early morning church, homemade pancakes, and spending the rest of the day in our pajamas watching The Big Bang Theory.

But, during Easter when I wear clothes, other than pajamas, pastels are my go to. I love pink, yellow, lavender, and anything in between. So, to celebrate this Easter I paired my favorite pastel pink tassel earrings with my white off the shoulder top, and a pair of olive green joggers to match. Make sure to keep scrolling for some Easter outfit inspiration....






Along with some outfit inspiration, I have some exciting news! I have been accepted as a Reward Style influencer. Reward Style is a program that allows you guys to now shop my Instagram through the Like To Know It app. Every picture that can be shopped will have a small icon located on the bottom righthand corner. You can shop it by screenshotting the picture or following my account in the app. So, you can shop THIS OUTFIT! I am so excited to join some of my favorite bloggers in this program. Thank you all so much for the support so far. Enjoy your holiday and I'll talk to you guys next week. Love y'all!

XOXO

Olivia Shea

Comments