Im On The Like To Know It App! Now, How Do You Use It?


GOOD MORNING and happy Monday!! I hope you had a wonderful holiday. I hope it was filled with loved ones, easter eggs, and chocolate bunnies. I know I loved being home with the family for the weekend. If you read my last blog post, you know I am officially an influencer on the Like To Know It app. It gives me a lot of confidence in what I'm doing with my blog so it's all VERY exciting!! I briefly explained what the LTKI app was in my last post but, for the ones who are not familiar with it, I thought I'd share a quick tutorial on how it works.

With the app, there are two ways you can now shop my looks:

NUMBER 1- FOLLOWING MY PROFILE

1) The first way is by following my profile. To do so, the first step you must take is to download the app. It has the corresponding icon on it that is located on the bottom righthand corner of my Instagram pictures.

2) Once you have downloaded the app, create an account. With your account, you are able to search for influencers by clicking on the magnifying glass located in the bottom righthand corner. This is where you can search my username, oliviasheaaa, or my blog name, and find my posts.

3) Once you complete that, click the outfit you would like the details of.  Under that picture, there will be a section that reads, "shop the pic".  That is where I have provided links to the details of my outfit. Once you click on those links, it will take you to the sites where I purchased my outfit and you can shop your heart out from there!

NUMBER 2- SCREENSHOTTING MY POSTS

1)The second way is through screenshots. For this, you will also have to download the app and create an account.

2) Once that is completed and you have created your account, screenshot any one of my Instagram photos with the LTKI icon on it.

3) Once you have done that, on the home screen of the LTKI app, your screenshot will show up. You can click that and shop my look that way.

On my profile, if I cannot find links to the details of my outfit, I will link things that are similar or that I may also like for the occasion. I hope this clears up any confusion because I want you guys to benefit from this feature as much as possible. Let me know if this was helpful in the comments section below! Talk to you guys soon.

XOXO

Olivia Shea

Comments